BSRA - PERFORMANCE TECHNOLOGY MotoGP Adjustable Handlebar (Ø 50-57 mm; off set 15 mm.)
Shipping calculated at checkout.
CNC machined of billet aluminium 7075, anodized surface.
Adjustable tube inclination (6 to 10 degrees), bracelets and handlebars are wholly obtained from solid.
- Point side lever to the fork leg to have a more direct feeling with the front (as in MotoGP)
- Does not change the load on the front fork, but you can only work on heights (not the center of gravity moves forward).
- Use less space for remote controls and instrumentation details of the brake.
- Adjustable tube inclination of 6° to 10° by a graduated scale faces the commands and not towards the dashboard.
- Pipe thickness increased to 4 mm to provide excellent resistance.
The characteristics of these handlebars facilitate pilots of stature is not very high.
📦 The kit includes two bracelets and tubes
APPLICATION: SEE FORK DIAMETER
We Also Recommend
QD EXHAUST Aprilia RS/Tuono 660 Titanium Full Exhaust System "Tri-cone" (EU homologated)
Regular price €6800 €68,00 - €1.10800 €1.108,00
QD EXHAUST Aprilia RS/Tuono 660 Titanium Full Exhaust System "Gunshot" (EU homologated)
Regular price €6800 €68,00 - €1.25700 €1.257,00
TAPPEZZERIA ITALIA Aprilia RS 660 Comfort Seat Cover "Naxos"
Regular price €28100 €281,00 - €29400 €294,00