BSRA - PERFORMANCE TECHNOLOGY MotoGP Adjustable Handlebar (Ø 50-57 mm; off set 15 mm.)
CNC machined of billet aluminium 7075, anodized surface.
Adjustable tube inclination (6 to 10 degrees), bracelets and handlebars are wholly obtained from solid.
- Point side lever to the fork leg to have a more direct feeling with the front (as in MotoGP)
- Does not change the load on the front fork, but you can only work on heights (not the center of gravity moves forward).
- Use less space for remote controls and instrumentation details of the brake.
- Adjustable tube inclination of 6° to 10° by a graduated scale faces the commands and not towards the dashboard.
- Pipe thickness increased to 4 mm to provide excellent resistance.
The characteristics of these handlebars facilitate pilots of stature is not very high.
📦 The kit includes two bracelets and tubes
APPLICATION: SEE FORK DIAMETER
We Also Recommend
BSR20 - PERFORMANCE TECHNOLOGY Adjustable Handlebar (Ø 53-55 mm; off set 45 mm; rise 20 mm)
BSR35 - PERFORMANCE TECHNOLOGY Adjustable Handlebar (Ø 50-55 mm; off set 45 mm; rise 35 mm)
BSR0 - PERFORMANCE TECHNOLOGY Adjustable Handlebar (Ø 41-55 mm; off set 45 mm)